Background Info

A Tale of Survival

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Idiot Excuses

 My idiot coworker has a tendency to call in sick with random excuses. Sometimes it's that he has to take his cat to the vet, the cat escaped (can you blame it for wanting to get away?), or food poisoning. Those are the usual excuses. He usually calls in early, knowing that I'm there by around 7:30am and that our bosses aren't in until around 8:30.

On Friday he called in at 7:30 or so and on a rare occasion one of my bosses was in early and received the call. Apparently he had food poisoning from some Thai food. My boss obviously didn't believe it.

Oddly enough, on Monday, when he came in and I asked how he was feeling he asked why and then remembered. "Fine. All better now" he responded, as he walked in with a box of leftovers which I noticed later was Thai food.

No comments:

Post a Comment